Sweet chestnut and blackberry pollen
The sweet chestnut and blackberry bee pollen make the sweetest type of bee pollen, really appreciated by the kids. It’s rich in polyphenols and substances with antioxidant properties.
– prevents the demineralization of the body.
– assures the balance of the nervous system,
– recommended in anxiety or mild depression.
– stimulates the blood circulation, having a beneficial effect on veins and capillaries.
– relieves symptoms women are facing at menopause (hot flashes, depression)
Recommended doses of fresh raw bee pollen:
Adults: 1 spoon daily
Children above 2 years old: 1 teaspoon daily
It is recommended to have 7 weeks of treatment twice a year, in autumn and spring.